Forms & Permits


Business Licenses are due by March 1st. Please submit the above business license application to the town clerk in-person or via mail by March 1st. Town Council will review new business applications at the March Town Council meeting. Renewal applications will be processed within 10 business days and a license will be mailed within that time. If you have any questions about the application or if your home business requires a business license, please call the town clerk at 757-654-6361.

Security Check Request Form

Security Checks are a free service provided to you by the Boykins Police Department. If you are going out of town or are temporarily unable to check on your property, submit the above Security Check Request Form at the town office. Sgt. Brozzo will do frequent checks on your property while you are away.


If you wish to hold a birthday party or other events at the Raymond Parker Recreational Park located at 18230 Bryant Ave, please submit a Park Usage Agreement form with the town clerk. You may elect to use the concession stand for a $25 fee. For more information call the town office at 757-654-6361.

Employment Application 

You may submit the application to the town clerk at the town office located at 18206 Virginia Ave. Applications stay active for 90 days. Should a position open up during that time, the clerk may call on you for an interview with the Town Council.